Monday, July 11, 2011

June 5, 2011 - Day 1

The 1st day was where everyone got to know each other.


Instructor Ali started off by asking us a question

"Why are you interested in learning about cars?"

We all answered similarly by saying that I'd like to know so that incase of an emergency when I'm in the middle of no where and my car suddenly stops, I would know exactly what's wrong with it, with out a stranger telling me.

The other reason is because incase I had to go to a near by garage, I would also know the exact amount that I need to pay for the garage to fix my car. Because the garages would usually charge more than what is needed to fix the car.


Instructor: Ali Al Jedie

                   - Graduated from University of Toledo, Ohio

                   - Majored in Mechanical Engineering

                   - 2 year experience in teaching

                   - 5 years working as a mechanic


Class lesson: Introduction about cars



Automatic Transmission


Manual Transmission (قير عادي)



No comments: